Monday, October 19, 2009

Launching "Student Spotlight Monday"

How are you doing today? I am really loving this fabulous weather this week! I wish it would stay this nice for more than a minute! With Florida weather, it'll be hot and humid before we know it. :(  But what can we do, enjoy it while it lasts! I don't know about you, but this weather makes me feel all tingly inside with excitement that the holidays are fast approaching!! What are your plans for the holidays? Anyone traveling? Well, I am not sure of my plans yet, but I can't wait! :)

I was thinking of different ways that I can get my followers more involved on this blog and make the blog more useful to us and I thought of a neat idea. I will be featuring a UT Student every Monday! I think it will be a great way for us to get to know more colleagues and network! I know we have some talented individuals at UT and we can all benefit and share information this way. Let me know your thoughts and if you're interested in being featured, leave me a comment with your e-mail and I will definitely get in touch with you!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment