Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back to class | Tuesday, January 19

Well, it seems that I haven't blogged in almost 2 months! Last semester got a little hectic and over the holidays my husband and I were busy launching our own photography business! But in a few days we will be back at school and I want to wish everyone much success this semester! :-)
I have a lot of awesome ideas planned for the blog and for commuters on campus, so stay tuned!! Feel free to comment, suggest, and share your ideas below!
For those that may not know, we are also on facebook! Be sure to follow our group there for the latest updates.

Reminder:

Classes begin Tuesday, January 19.  Please review your schedule on SpartanWeb before going to class as some rooms and instructor names have changed.  You may need to switch your term settings from “Fall Term 2009” to “Spring Term 2010” (see examples below).  Drop/Add continues on SpartanWeb through Monday, January 25, ending at 3 p.m.



Also, if you still haven't bought your textbooks, DONT! Save some $ and rent from Chegg.com! Take a look at this funny video and see why! :-) Enjoy!
http://www.cheggchampions.com/buttload_FB.php?code=CC100334

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment