Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spartan Commuter Organization Updates

I have been very busy these last few days....but that's a good thing! The downfall is I haven't been able to post to our blog and that's gotta change!! I am going to try to write at least 1 post a week! But I definitely need your feedback! Let me know what you would like me to write about, if there is anything you would like me to address or share. Remember this blog is here for YOU! As a fellow commuter, I want to help (us) make the best out of our experience at UT! So comment to your heart's content, I look forward to reading your inputs!  :)


Okay now for some updates:


 I met with Megan Frisque, the Assistant Director of Civic Engagement and a fellow commuter student, Marcus Sandoval, earlier this week in regards to the Student Commuter Organization (SCO) and where it stands. She explained that the SCO will now stand alone as a separate organization and will no longer be part of the Student Government. Which means we will be starting with a clean slate! That is great news because with everyone's feedback we can build up the SCO so that it benefits commuters the most!! If anyone has ideas and/or suggestions, please contact me at mherrera.mosli@ut.edu We definitely want to hear from all of you!


Our Facebook Group Page is up! This will  be a great way to stay in the know of what is going on with the SCO. You can also start discussion topics and meet other commuters on our page. I will be uploading helpful links to the group page, so stay tuned. :) Click on the image below and join the group today!

Have a great week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment