Thursday, August 31, 2000

Blog Bio

I am a junior in my first semester at UT. I transferred from HCC (Tampa,FL) with my AA degree in Education. My major is in International & Cultural Studies with a minor in Journalism. I started this blog for all students at UT, especially commuters! :) As a fellow commuter, I envision this blog to be a great resource and a spot in the internet world to meet, interact, and share information that will be helpful in each student's success at UT. As commuters, not only are we in a position that requires extra information (i.e. traffic updates, car pooling, etc…) but we are also at a disadvantage of hearing/learning about campus, academic and social related topics either late or never. This blog serves as a medium where this information can be shared easily and quickly. Please feel free to make suggestions, ask questions, give advice, and contribute in any way that you would like on this blog. However, content that includes profanity, personal attacks, commercial promotions or is otherwise deemed inappropriate will be deleted.
Photobucket